Thursday, November 15, 2007

Recommendations

Books are the way of having more experience than what life gives us. It can be science, history, art, or simply a beautiful figment of an authors imagination taking you to another world.My personal preference is humour.

There is nothing like the dry sarcastic british humour. Some authors that I recommend are:

P G Wodehouse --- Hit Stories of Jeeves the butler & Bertram Wooster

Jerome K Jerome --- Three men in a boat (Really the best.... will leave people wonderingwhy you are rolling over with a book!!)

Technorati Profile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηowdy! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's
new to me. Regardlеѕs, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll bе
boοk-markіng it and checking bаck гegulаrly!


Also visіt my web blog näsplastik

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other informative web site.

The place else could I get that type of info written in
such a perfect way? I've a venture that I'm simply now working on, and I've been on the look out for such info.

Here is my web page; jackpot 6000